This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document sets out the Terms and Conditions for renting vehicle from M/s Indus Motor Company Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the companies Act.......with CIN......... This document is an agreement between M/s Indus Motor Company Pvt. Ltd. (herein after referred to as IndusGo) and Users (herein after referred to as User) and is legally binding between the User and the IndusGo . This document will be effective upon your acceptance of the same and will govern the relationship between User and IndusGo for the use of the vehicles (herein after referred to as vehicles) offered through website www.indusgo.in (herein after referred to as website) and through mobile application under the name and style of Indus GO. (herein after referred to as app) For the purpose of these Terms and conditions, wherever the context so require, the term : i. Vehicle shall mean the vehicle rented by the User from company along with all its parts including but not limited to, tires (including spare tire), tools, vehicle documents, accessories and equipment. ii. User shall mean the guest users or registered users, who are availing the vehicle from the company iii. Website/App shall mean the platform through which IndusGO services are provided Users are requested to read the Terms and condition of this agreement carefully before using or registering on the website/app or availing services through the website/app of IndusGo. If you do not agree with this Terms and conditions , please do not use the website/app or avail any services being offered through website/app Upon accepting the Terms and Conditions as set out herein after , the User agrees and acknowledges that : i. The terms and conditions of services provided by the company has displayed in the website/app. ii. User has read and understood the Terms and Conditions including those relating to rental of vehicles, payment structure, usage of vehicles, damages, cancellation, obligation of the users, Traffic violation and penalties so on. iii. Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time with the provision of notice in a timely manner. Notice to the user shall be considered served when these terms and conditions updated on the website/app and user viewed those changes when log on to the website, by email to the user’s registered email ID to the company, or through SMS to the user’s registered mobile number to the company. The user agrees that the amended Terms and conditions of this agreement shall be effective and binding on the date when such change is posted on the website or on the date indicated in the notice. iv. The provision of the vehicle to the user is subject to the acceptance of all the Terms and conditions set out here in. In the event that user does not accept any Terms and conditions as provided herein or as may be amended, user shall not be authorized to use any vehicle provided by the company. 1. Eligibility to enroll as Users Any person desirous of enrolling as a user with IndusGo, Users should possess the following eligible criteria
Such person must be of a sound mind
Such person must be minimum of 21 years of age
Such person must be an Indian Citizen and must possess a Valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) non transport Indian license for minimum of last one year
Such person must have a good driving record and should not have been found guilty of any offence involving moral turpitude or any offence under Motor Vehicles Act for which imprisonment for more than 6 months have been prescribed.
Such person should not have any previous criminal records and without any restrictions on driving due to any medical conditions or any other restrictions imposed under any law .
Such foreign nationals with valid driving license.
2. Enrolment Formalities
For car handover, users shall provide the following documents for verification to the designated fleet executive
Valid and Original Indian driving license or International driving license/ International driving permit of the user
Valid ID Proof issued by Government of India.
In case of Foreign National, copy of passport
Other than above, user shall be required to provide the following documents to the IndusGo representatives executive
Credit/Debit card details, if this happens to be the preferred mode of payment
Any other document as may be notified by IndusGo from time to time
a. Company reserve the right to refuse the acceptance of any person as a user without assigning any reason thereto. b. If a user is unable to verify with their identity, the booking shall be considered void. c. The possession of vehicle will not be granted to user in case he fails to meet the above requirements. 3. Reserving User and Non-Reserving User The IndusGo vehicles shall be provided on rental basis to all IndusGo eligible users. The users shall ensure that the InduGo vehicle will not be driven by any person(s) who do not meet the IndusGo eligibility criteria. The user deemed eligible by IndusGo and has been provided a IndusGo vehicle on rent, can allow another user to drive the vehicle subject to the following conditions: • The Reserving User will provide the details of the Non-Reserving User to IndusGo; • The Reserving User shall not be allowed to provide the IndusGo to a Non-Reserving User for any commercial purpose; • The Reserving User shall continue to be responsible and liable to Indus GO to ensure that all terms and conditions as set out in these Terms are complied with by the Non-Reserving User. • The Reserving User shall further ensure that the information pertaining to the Non-Reserving User shall remain updated in the records of Indus GO till such time as the Indus GO Vehicle is being used by such Non-Reserving User. • The Reserving User shall continue to remain liable to Indus GO for due compliance of all terms and conditions as set out in these Terms including for payment of all fees and charges associated with the usage of the Indus GO vehicles. 4. Prohibited use of Indus GO Vehicles Indus GO vehicles are solely for the purpose of personal use. Users shall not use the vehicle for the following purpose and violation of these terms will terminate the agreement res judicata. User shall liable to Indus GO for all penalties, fines, legal expenses, fees and cost that may incur. Vehicle cannot be used for the primary business purpose of transporting people / property for monetary gain or operating a taxi Service Vehicle cannot be used for races, contest, exhibition, test Vehicles cannot be used for the purpose of towing, pushing, or propelling any trailer or any other Vehicle or object By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication or any mind altering substance which can impair the users’ ability to drive and under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended; Users will not be allowed to carry that could be charges as a crime including the transportation of a controlled substances or contraband , weapons or any sharp or inflammable object which may cause damage to the vehicle or endanger human life. Any item/object whose possession has been deemed illegal by the Indian Penal Code. Any item or object which compromises the stability, safety or performance of the vehicle and/or the passengers. Indus GO vehicles can be used only in the Republic of India . Use of the vehicles is subject to the laws of India. The vehicle cannot be driven in areas where entry is prohibited by the central or state government. A Indus GO Vehicle cannot be taken inside Leh and Ladakh region. Carrying more than the authorized number of persons (equal to the number of seat-belts) in the Indus GO Vehicle. For the purpose of commission of any crime or other illegal or unlawful activity; In an imprudent, negligent, abusive manner or for any abnormal use of the Indus GO Vehicle; By any person who has provided Indus GO with false information (including, without limitation, any personal information such as name, age, or address) or whose representations are determined to be false Driving while using a mobile phone or any other mobile communication device in any manner whatsoever, including while sending an SMS, emailing, using a cell phone with or without a hands-free device, otherwise using a mobile communication device or engaging in similar activities that may be prohibited under Applicable Laws; For the purpose of transportation of any goods including any flammable, Poisonous, or otherwise hazardous substances; For the purpose of transporting objects that could – due to their size, shape, or weight – adversely impact the vehicle’s handling safety or that could damage the interior of the Indus GO Vehicle or, by virtue of such object/s protruding outside, affect the safety of vehicles driving in the vicinity of the Indus GO Vehicle. Use of tobacco, drugs and/or psychotropic substances inside Indus GO Vehicles is absolutely prohibited. Users are subject to payment of penalties if evidence of smoking, chewing, or dipping is found in Indus GO Vehicle. Burning any substance including tobacco, incense etc. inside Indus GO Vehicles is absolutely prohibited. Animals are prohibited in Indus GO Vehicles. Users are subject to payment of penalties in the event it is determined that the Indus GO Vehicles have been used for transportation of animals. Any kind of activity by any person which will affect the normal conditions of the vehicle 5. Rate Structure a. Security Deposit Refundable security deposit of Rs 5000 shall be charged. It will be refunded within 7 working days of booking end time through the original payment method. During limited-period offers, this amount might be lower. The amount to be refunded will take into any payments which the customer owes Indus GO. This would include recovery of any charges for damage or improper usage of the vehicle subject to the various conditions specified herein. In addition, excess kilometre charges and fuel charges could be recovered from the deposit. b.Pricing Model Base fare is per hour rates applicable to the vehicle + home delivery charges (if applicable) User shall pay a per hour charge for renting the vehicle and a rate for per kilometre driven Some dates will attract peak season tariff on account of extremely high demand. The peak season dates though applied nationally may differ from city to city. No discounts, offers will be applicable during these dates.
Prices exclude fuel cost
User shall be given a full tank fuel at time of handover and user shall return the vehicle full tank as well
In case of a partial tank, the fuel level shall be noted in the vehicle as a percentage of the full tank
6. Discounts for longer bookings User can avail the discount for long trips and longer booking rental durations. a. Subscription Scheme This scheme is applicable only for longer rental durations for a minimum of 1 month. Users can avail discounts/offer in this scheme with same Security Deposit and all Terms & condition that specified herein this document. 7. Booking of Indus GO Vehicles Indus GO vehicles will be available for use 24*7 during a month, including holidays with the exception of the vehicle having gone for routine/ ad hoc maintenance/repair. All bookings have to be made solely by the registered user themselves via our Website,or App well in advance and prior to pick up. Bookings are processed by our system automatically on a first come first serve basis. IndusGo does not guarantee the availability of any particular vehicle at any given time. Vehicle availability is dynamically updated in our system to reflect real-time changes. Users can select the IndusGo Vehicle as per their requirements; Users should provide the start and end date and time, indicating the duration for which the IndusGo vehicle will be required for use by the User Users should provide the details of the address where the vehicle needs to be delivered to the User. The address to which the vehicle needs to be delivered will also be the pick-up address for the vehicle. User can also have the option to choose the Indus Go vehicle with Driver at an additional cost and you will be provided with most professional and courteous drivers who are trained professionally to meet your expectation. Driver’s details will be sent to your registered mobile number 1 hour prior to the scheduled pick up time. Indus Go shall not be responsible for any extra payment that done by the user to the driver for his needs. Users can pay the Fees for use of the Vehicle through any of the payment systems available on the website as per the fee policy of the Indus GO Extension will be granted if and only if the vehicle is available for the requested period of time. An extension to the rental period of the vehicle will be granted subject to availability as per the fee policy. Shorten the rental period is available subject to the fee policy All expenses incurred during the rental period on the vehicle such as parking fee, fine, challans etc. will be borne by the user If a user wishes to cancel the booking, must do so well in advance as per the cancellation policy 8. Cancellation and Charges Users can cancel the booking subject to the following conditions and charges. Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 7- 10 working days
Less than 48 hours and Greater than 24 hours of trip start time
50% of rental amount charged
Greater than 48 hours of trip start time
25% of rental amount charged
Less than or equal to 24 hours of trip start time
No rental amount refunded
9. Modification to the booking (except cancellation) Users can modify the booking at least 3 hours before the booking start time, subject to the availability of alternate vehicle. There shall not be any change in the pricing plan.
Modifications is made more than 24 hours before the booking start time
The base fare will be revised in line with the modified booking + a modification charge of Rs. 200 will be applied
Modification is made less than 24 hours but more than 3 hours before the booking start time/td>
The base fare will be revised in line with the modified booking + a modification charge will be applied based on the following: In cases of postponement of booking start time, 50% of the Postponement period’s base fare or Rs. 200 (whichever is higher, upto a maximum of Rs 5000) will be the modification charge.
Modifications made less than 3 hours before the booking start time
No modifications will be entertained. The booking end time can be extended based on availability and will attract an additional charge of Rs. 200 + the base fare for the duration.
In cases of multiple modifications, or multiple modifications followed by cancellation
The maximum limit of Rs 5000 will be applied individually to the modification / cancellation charge for every modification or cancellation step. Hence a total modification /cancellation charges can become more than Rs 5000, if a booking is modified multiple times
10. Extension User can extend the booking time and shall informs the Indus GO at least 3 hours before the booking end time. Indus GO shall grant the extension subject to the availability of the vehicle and extended hours shall be charged as Standard hourly rate + Normal distance travelled charges (shall charge at minimum of Rs 200) + 20% of standard hourly rate If the customer informs later than the 3-hour limit or the car is not available, the booking will not be extended. If the customer still chooses to return the car late, it will be classified as a “forced extension” and a late Fee of Rs 300/hr will be charged on the extra hours, over and above the standard extension charges. 11. Shortening No charges or refunds will be applicable on the base fare for the original trip. The pick-up will be arranged only if the customer informs Indus GO 3 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time, subject to availability. 12. Vehicle Pickup Users can choose the following delivery modes On site pick up Home Delivery For on site pick up, the user can collect the pre-booked vehicle from the designated Indus GO parking after verifying user’s identity, driving license and on completing the requisite paperwork. Users are requested to reach the designated parking 15 minutes before the scheduled time for efficient hand over. For Home Delivery, user will receive the call from fleet staff prior to the booking time and will intimate the time of vehicle delivery and confirm the location. If user causes delay in taking vehicle delivery from the fleet staff, then
Delay counted from booking start time
First 30 minutes delay
After 30 minutes
Rs 50 for every 30 minutes of delay
After 2 hours
Booking will stands cancel and no refund will be applicable
Booking time is calculated from the moment the rental start time begins as per booking details. If the fleet staff of the Indus GO is not confident of the driving capabilities of the driver, fleet staff can ask the user on whose name booking is done to take a test drive . The fleet staff can accordingly decide whether to handover the vehicle to the customer If users fail to submit the original driving license and Identity proof at the time of vehicle delivery, then the booking will be treated as cancelled within 2 hours of the scheduled booking start time and cancellation charges will be applicable. 13. Vehicle Condition Prior to taking possession, it is the User's responsibility to inspect the vehicle carefully. In the event of any damages or malfunction, the user should inform company immediately. Users shall be permitted to test drive the Indus GO Vehicle to ensure that there is no damage or abnormality encountered in the operation of the vehicle. In case such an abnormality or damage is found, User shall be required to intimate Indus GO of any such damage or abnormality encountered on the vehicle or in the operation of the vehicle prior to taking possession of such vehicle. User is requested to report to Indus GO immediately any condition that impairs the driving functionality and/or safety of the vehicle, such as performance changes, inappropriate noises, smells or driving feel, including but not limited to warning lamps, indicators, poor driving feel or external or internal damage that renders the vehicle unsafe, including but not limited to, missing or inoperable signal or driving lighting, broken or missing rear-view mirrors and windshield glass etc. In such an event the user will be provided an alternate vehicle of his/her choice as per availability. In case no alternate vehicles are available the booking will be considered unfulfilled and a complete refund of payment will be issued. Before performing jump start on any vehicle, the User must inform Indus GO. The User shall bear the liability for any losses arising out of a jump start 14.Vehicle Return In case of On site pick up, it shall be the responsibility of the User to pick up the selected Indus GO Vehicle and return it secured, clean, and in good working order, at the same place from where it was picked, by no later than the end time of the reservation. In case of home pick up the fleet staff will call the user 60 minutes prior to the end of booking time and inform the time of collection. The pick-up location needs to be the same as the location where the vehicle was delivered. Vehicle shall not be picked from any location other than where it was delivered except in case of vehicle failure If vehicle to be picked from location other than the delivered location or returning the vehicle to a wrong location shall be charged as
If vehicle pick from location other than delivered location
If vehicle return to wrong location
In order to return possession, the user must hand over the keys of the vehicle to executive at the designated parking space. The User must leave the vehicle’s key, key fob, or other starting device to the vehicle and the parking pass or toll payment pass in its proper position in the vehicle at the conclusion of the reservation or hand it over to the authorized representative of Indus GO. In the event that the User fails to leave the key/fob/starting device, parking pass, or toll payment pass (if applicable) in the vehicle, the same shall be informed to Indus GO immediately. If the User fails to do so and this causes inconvenience to another User, such User shall be charged the hourly rate and late fees (as outlined in the Fee Policy) for the vehicle until the key/key fob/starting device/parking pass/toll payment pass is returned and the User will remain responsible for the vehicle during such period. The User shall also be charged a fee at Indus GO’s sole discretion, to replace any of the items missing from the vehicle. The vehicle must be returned at the authorized Indus GO pickup point only. In case the user fails to return the vehicle on time for any reason whatsoever, penalty charges will apply accordingly. Reserving Users are responsible for all charges and costs incurred related to the Indus GO Vehicle for the entire period of the reservation and until the vehicle is returned, secured, closed, locked and serviceable (all accessories off, key out of ignition and in proper place, all windows, doors, hatches, sunroofs and other openings closed, toll payment pass and parking pass and other accessories in the vehicle) to its designated return location. Indus GO vehicles must be returned no later than the end time of the reservation. In the event that a Indus GO Vehicle is returned late, the Reserving User will be responsible for paying late fees, inconvenience fee and any other charges applicable as per Indus GO’s Fee Policy, from the scheduled end time of the booking till the time the vehicle is recovered by Indus GO. The Users will be responsible for any and all costs, charges, fees and expenses incurred by Indus GO or any third party as a result of a breach of any of these Terms. The owner is responsible for any costs that can be attributed to mechanical failure due to normal usage for which the vehicle was designed for and customer will be charged or obliged to get it repaired if the damage is not due to normal usage. 15.Late Return Late return would be charged at Rs. 300/hour in addition to the hourly fee for use of the vehicle. 16. Safety The Safety of IndusGo users and passengers is a top priority. All vehicles are examined periodically in order to ensure that they are in compliance with India’s vehicle safety standards. Indus GO expects its users to ensure the following to help us avoid safety issues: The user must ensure that all passengers wear safety belts and child restraint in accordance with law.. Protecting all children by properly using any child passenger restraint system that complies with the Motor Vehicle Safety Standards in the jurisdiction where the trip is initiated and where the Indus GO vehicle is driven during such trip. The number of passengers must not exceed the seating capacity of the vehicle. Each time the User parks a Indus GO Vehicle (either at the end of the reservation or during the time of reservation), the User shall be responsible for securing the vehicle in conditions such as closing of windows and locking the car. 16.Security of the vehicle The user is responsible for the security of the vehicle. The user is held liable to ensure that the vehicle is adequately protected from expected adverse weather conditions and is parked in areas taking appropriate precautions to avoid any untoward incidents. The user must ensure the safety of all equipment in the vehicle which has been provided by Indus GO. In case any equipment is misplaced by the user, he/she will be charged for the same at the discretion of Indus GO. In case the vehicle is equipped with a GPS navigation system, it is the duty of the user to remove the device from the dashboard and store it in the glove box. In case of preventable theft of the GPS device, the user will be charged a penalty as per the discretion of Indus GO. The user is responsible for the safety of their belongings. Any item, electronic device or personal belonging left in the vehicle will be returned to the user (if found) after due verification. Indus GO however does not guarantee the return of any items left behind. 17. Stolen vehicles Information In the event of theft, stolen vehicles or stolen parts of the Indus GO Vehicle, User must report the incident to Indus GO immediately and file a complaint to the nearest police station with a detailed written complaint based on facts and a copy of the acknowledged complaint should be provided by the User to Indus GO. Users shall ensure that such information about lost vehicles shall not contain any discrepancy, inconsistencies or distortions from facts as the same would be detrimental to a valid insurance or other claim by Indus GO. The User will be liable for any loss due to a discrepant, inconsistent or distorted complaint by the User. (If car is stolen & not recovered, claim repudiated; action in such scenario) 18. Breakdown or Incidents All breakdowns or incidents pertaining to Indus GO Vehicles must be reported to Indus GO. In case of an incident involving property damage or involving any third party, the User must fill out an official police report form, and, if possible, provide a jointly agreed-upon statement, complete Indus GO’s incident report form,and obtain the following information: . Date, time, and place of incident; . The license plate numbers of any other vehicles involved, their make and year, their identification number (serial number), and the insurance certificate number (with name, address and phone number of the insurance agent); .The names, addresses, driver's license numbers of the persons involved in the incident; .The name, address, and driver's license number of the owner of the vehicle; .The name, addresses, phone number of witnesses, passengers, other involved persons; .Circumstances of the incident describing immediate surrounding environment and car position prior to the incident 19. Traffic Violations & Penalties and Other incidents It is the responsibility of the user to inform Indus GO in case of any incident which has caused damage to the vehicle and/or any public or private property or any incident which has caused injury to individual(s) and/or animal(s). It is mandatory for the user to file a police report in such an event regardless of liability or fault In such an event the user must provide the following details to Indus GO . Name, address and the license number of the user driving the vehicle at the time of the incident. . Name, address and contact number of witnesses (if any). . Circumstances of the incident describing the immediate environment of the incident and position of the vehicle prior to the incident. . In the event of any lawsuit, users are expected to assist the authorities with investigations (if any) All traffic violations by a User shall be notified to the authorized representative of Indus GO as soon as possible within the prescribed deadline for the violation. The User shall further notify Indus GO of any traffic violation notices found on a vehicle at the time of vehicle’s delivery to User. All traffic violations will be the responsibility of the User if they occur during the time period during which the User is responsible for the Indus GO vehicle. Traffic violations shall includes but is not limited to wrong parking, over speeding, breaking red light at a crossing and toll violations. In the event of any fines or penalties imposed by any Governmental Authority for traffic violations, the same shall be borne by the Reserving Users. In the event of toll violation, the user must inform Indus GO immediately. If Indus GO learns of such an event from a third party, the user will be informed through an email. The user must bear the relevant fine to the concerned authority and submit a proof of compliance to Indus GO. In case the user has prior knowledge of such violations, Indus GO is not obligated to inform the user. The responsibility of any unreported traffic rule violation rests solely with the user and Indus GO will not bear any responsibility whatsoever In case of any accident/total loss of the vehicle, it is mandatory that the user provides an NOC to Indus GO obtained from their local RTO, which issued the user’s license, stating that the user was not involved or associated with any such incidents that occurred previously in any manner and that the user was not involved in any such accidents or has any registered complaint against them for the same. The User shall not leave a vehicle in a zone which has parking restrictions. If the User leaves the vehicle in such a restricted zone, the User must immediately notify Indus GO, and shall be responsible for any and all violation notices or towing charges incurred by Indus GO Traffic violations shall includes but is not limited to wrong parking, over speeding, breaking red light at a crossing and toll violations. In the event of any fines or penalties imposed by any Governmental Authority for traffic violations, the same shall be borne by the Reserving Users.
In the event of toll violation, the user must inform Indus GO immediately. If Indus GO learns of such an event from a third party, the user will be informed through an email. The user must bear the relevant fine to the concerned authority and submit a proof of compliance to Indus GO. In case the user has prior knowledge of such violations, Indus GO is not obligated to inform the user. The responsibility of any unreported traffic rule violation rests solely with the user and Indus GO will not bear any responsibility whatsoever
In case of any accident/total loss of the vehicle, it is mandatory that the user provides an NOC to Indus GO obtained from their local RTO, which issued the user’s license, stating that the user was not involved or associated with any such incidents that occurred previously in any manner and that the user was not involved in any such accidents or has any registered complaint against them for the same.
The User shall not leave a vehicle in a zone which has parking restrictions. If the User leaves the vehicle in such a restricted zone, the User must immediately notify Indus GO, and shall be responsible for any and all violation notices or towing charges incurred by Indus GO
Fine Indus GO shall impose following charges in cases of traffic violation. These charges shall be independent of any government fines that the user may have to bear for violating the laws
Over Speed >=90 Km/hr<=150 Km/Hr
Over speed>=150 km/hr
Rs 4000 & expulsion from using Indus GO service
Over speed occurs in two booking
Expulsion from using Indus GO service
Parking violation, if customer fail to pay the fine and Indus GO settle those
Fine amount +Rs 500 per instances
Rs 1000 +applicable damage cost related to interiors
Towing & Impounding
No charge for vehicle failure. If caused by customer negligence, full cost shall be paid by user
20. Repossession Indus GO shall repossess the car at any time for reasons that include, but are not limited to the following: Company shall not notify the repossession to the second party in advance. If the car is repossessed, user shall pay the actual and reasonable cost incurred to repossess the car a. If it is found illegally parked b. Being used to violate the law or the terms of this agreement, c. Appears to be abandoned. 21. Cleanliness and Maintenance Indus GO conducts periodical checks on vehicle performance and ensures that hired vehicles are clean. Indus GO expects its users to help us maintain our standards of cleanliness. The user must ensure that the vehicle is not soiled while returning possession. Indus GO shall charge the following damages and penalty shall deduct from the Security Deposit of the User
Use of chewing gum, tobacco or any tobacco based product inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited. Users will be penalised in case ash, spit marks or remains of chewing gum are detected inside the vehicle at the time when possession of the vehicle is returned.
Burning of any substance inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited. This is not limited to but includes cigarettes, incense sticks or any form of medication/drugs.
Major scratches and dents in any part of the vehicle
Broken windows, front or rear windshield
Broken external lights, side rear view mirrors
Broken internal lights and rear view mirror
Visible fabric stains internally
Torn fabric inside vehicle
Presence of sand, excessive mud inside the vehicle
Missing of any in car accessories such as spare tyre, freshener, stepney etc
Missing of any official vehicle documents kept in the glove compartment
Damage to key or key fob
Damage to tyres - visible cut/ patchwork done on tyre
Any damage caused to engine or mechanical parts due to accident
Indus GO reserves the right to block, penalise, fine the user at our own discretion in event of non-compliance of the above
If the interiors of the vehicle have been soiled by the customer
Rs 500 for washing
Interior washing/dry cleaning for seat covers etc
22. Refuelling The users shall be intimated about the fuel level in the car at the time of hand over. The user shall be responsible for returning the vehicle with the same fuel levels. The customers shall be provided credit for returning the vehicle with higher fuel level than that received.
If vehicle received with low fuel
Cost of fuel + GST + Rs 100
If vehicle received with higher fuel
Refund the cost of additional fuel
23. Damage to Vehicles If the vehicle is damaged, User shall responsible for all such loss and damages and shall pay to the Indus GO for all loss of or damage to the car regardless of cause, or who, or what caused it. In the event of accidents, customer liability will be limited to a maximum of Rs 30,000. The customer will need to pay damage fee equivalent to the repair cost (as estimated by an authorized dealership) and downtime losses, up to a maximum of Rs 5000. This is independent of the nature and terms of the insurance cover that Indus GO will have on the cars. The maximum liability policy is intended to benefit and protect the responsible user. In situations of irresponsible or unsafe or negligent usage, there could be discretionary exceptions to this policy, whereby the user could be liable for all damages irrespective of whether or not Indus GO is able to claim insurance in such cases. Such situation include, but are not limited to:
Beach /off road drive is prohibited for Indus Go vehicle and customer will be liable to pay a compensation of Rs 8000/- in addition to other damages, if the vehicle is taken for beach/off road drive.
Indus Go vehicles are restricted to use for the purposes that are forbidden & prohibited by the law; customer will be sole responsible & liable for all legal actions & consequences for such usage.
When the User is not in compliance with the laws and/or with terms of the Indus GO User Agreement
When the User is found to be under the influence of alcohol/narcotics while Driving
When the User is over-speeding (i.e., above 90 Kms/Hr)
When the User is in violation of traffic rules or of the Motor Vehicles Act
When the person driving the vehicle at the time of the incident is found to be different than the one who made the booking
When the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature . Consequential damage occurs when the user continues driving the vehicle even when it is performing abnormally
When the number of people in the car at the time of the incident exceed the standard seating capacity of the car
When the incident happened in a state for which the user failed to pay the inter-state tax while entering the state
When there is misrepresentation of information in the driving license and ID proof details shared by the user
Where there is clear evidence of extremely rash and negligent driving on the user’s part
In cases where the estimated damage charges exceed the security deposit, the customer will be requested to pay the same at the time of returning the car. In cases of non-payment, Indus GO reserves the right of legal action.
< 10 lakh
>= 10lakh < 20 lakh
>= 20lakh < 40lakh
A category vehicle
Wagon R, Ignis, Celerio, Swift, Swift dizare, Liva, Baleno
B category vehicle
Breeza, Ciaz, Honda City, s cross, XUV500
C category vehicle
Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Benz
24. Obligations of the user The user shall be responsible for providing and maintaining their account information with Indus GO including details such as their current mobile number, address and any other information necessary for using a Indus GO Vehicle. When using a vehicle, every User must follow the owner’s manual instructions provided in the vehicle’s glove compartment. If a problem arises that prevents or limits the use of the vehicle or that may compromise people’s safety, every User must immediately notify Indus GO and follow the instructions as provided by Indus GO. 25. Emergency road service A vehicle maintenance emergency exists when the vehicle becomes inoperative or unsafe to operate. Emergency road service or roadside assistance will be available in the event that the vehicle is completely inoperative or if the life of the customer/fellow passengers is under immediate threat. i. If a Indus GO vehicle becomes inoperative due to mechanical failure, an accident, emergency road services are available by contacting the customer support or the manufacturers roadside assistance centre. ii. No Indus GO staff person shall attempt to make or authorize repairs to an inoperative vehicle unless the Operations and/or Fleet Manager authorizes such a repair. iii. Whenever, it is both feasible and safe the, Indus GO staff shall remain with the vehicle until the tow truck arrives. The staff shall also determine a safe cost effective means to complete their travel which would be reimbursed. iv. The dispatched towing service will tow the vehicle to the site garage or designated vendor. 26. Insurance and Liability If any accident, damage, theft, third party claim and insurance company repudiate the claim due to the violation of policy conditions by the User and such estimated loss cross the Security Deposit, then
* The User will be required to settle the excess damaged amount * If such damages moves to litigation, user will be responsible
27. Arbitration All claims & disputes arising under or relating to this agreement shall be referred to a Arbitrator as per The Arbitration & Conciliation Act & the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the sole discretion of M/s Indus Motor Co Pvt Ltd . Arbitration shall be conducted at Kochi & decision of Arbitrator shall be legally binding on both parties.